TRaCclub: The Rangers Curriculum Club
TRaCclub is an acronym for “The Rangers Curriculum club,” a system of online curriculum that includes meeting plans and merit teaching materials for Royal Rangers meetings. TRaCclub replaces our older printed materials(Leaders Guides, Merit References, and boy’s Workbooks) and enables local Royal Rangers leaders to plan and conduct weekly meetings with the ultimate degree of flexibility while utilizing the most up-to-date materials at a minimal cost.
TRaCclub consists of five “tracks”–each one providing all the materials necessary to operate a specific age group of the program–Ranger Kids, Discovery Rangers, Adventure Rangers, and Expedition Rangers. A track for leaders is also available and provides a variety of additional resources to equip and empower local leaders for success. Each track is provided on an annual membership basis. Individuals may purchase memberships to as many or as few tracks as they need. Each GROUP track includes materials, such as:
- Weekly meeting guides that provide a framework for the entire meeting (replaces the printed Leaders Guides)
- Merit lesson plans (including skill, leadership, and Bible merits) or achievement award lessons specific to that group (replaces the printed Leaders Merit References)
- Boy’s worksheets for all merits where worksheets are used (replaces the printed Workbooks for boys)
The LEADERS track includes a variety of supplemental materials for leaders. A complimentary 2-year membership to the Leaders track is included with the purchase of the newLeader Manual by simply entering the unique code found on the inside back cover. This track includes material, such as:
- Junior Leadership Foundations, the new local-level junior leader training program
- Devotions for weekly meeting or special events
- Program ideas for Councils of Achievement
- Program planning forms and information
NOTE: The Royal Rangers Leader Manual and all boys’ Handbooks will continue to be produced in printed format and are not a part of TRaCclub.
TRaCclub includes a large amount of completely new material as well as great deal of revised content, including:
- Twenty-four completely new brown Bible merits, written specifically to enable leaders to facilitate the development of boys and young men into Christlike manhood
- Leadership merits for Discovery, Adventure, and Expedition Rangers groups
merits such as Bible Reading, Global Missions, Budget & Finance, and Citizenship
merits, featuring more hands-on learning and fewer worksheets with less writing
Access to TRaCclub is gained through the purchase of membership tracks. Tracks may be purchased individually, or multiple tracks may be purchased at one time. Additional tracks may be purchased and added to your membership at any time. The following table provides the current pricing for each track. Membership provides access to the purchased track for one full year from the date of purchase.
|Ranger Kids Track||$18.00|
|Discovery Rangers Track||$31.00|
|Adventure Rangers Track||$31.00|
|Expedition Rangers Track||$31.00|
NOTE: Chartered outposts will receive a 15% discount on all tracks purchased. A complimentary 2-year membership to the Leaders track is included with the purchase of the new Leader Manual by simply entering the unique code found on the inside back cover.
For More Information & Feedback
To learn more about the details of TRaClub, or to view screen shots of the desktop layout, check out our video tutorial and users guide. These items should help to provide you with all the information you’re looking for concerning TRaCclub.
- Video Tutorial – see and hear the process for getting started with TRaCclub.
- Users Guide – a PDF document detailing the purchase & login process, as well as the day-to-day use of the software.
- Sample Material – click here to view samples of the material now available through TRaCclub. These files are provided in PDF format, which is the most common file format for TRaCclub content.
- Frequently Asked Questions – see our list of frequently asked questions on our TRaCclub FAQ page.
- Feedback Survey – take this brief survey to give us feedback on the functionality ease-of-use of TRaCclub and the included content.
- Troubleshooting – check out some helpful tips on troubleshooting TRaCclub.